Thursday, March 21, 2013

My friends,
Now that The Happy Wanderer, Tony's biography, has been launched globally(Orbis books and Amazon) I feel it is time to begin publishing some of the messages I have been receiving from way back when I first posted the short e-biography on the Internet in 2000 as well as more recent messages from people. I am amazed at the number of times I read the lines-"Your brother( or Tony) changed/transformed my life". Today is the first of many I intend posting here so stay tuned and if you wish to either comment(use the "Comment" bar) or send me your review, I shall be happy to post it here too. Here is the first:

Hi Bill,

I would just like to thank you for putting the short biography of Tony on-line.
It has been very interesting to read, giving a sense of how Tony lived whilst he was with us.
On a personal level I can say that his work has transformed my life, new insights and direction have come from practising awareness. My family and friends have also benefited as have the clients I work with in my counselling capacity.
I guess just sending this to you gives me a connection to the most influential person in my life, it feels like there has been a gift of freedom given to me and that this gift will be passed on to souls who are looking to be awakened. Most of my work is in the area of fear and I use many of Tony's teaching to help me and others move into true happiness
Kindest regards to you and your family   
John Doherty
http://thegloriousroad.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment