Sunday, March 24, 2013

Here is another contribution from an ardent Tony follower:

I have been infinitely blessed with the wisdom shared by Tony DeMello for many, many years. Seeking Woman became Finding Woman in the pages of his many books from which I drank with relish long and deep. From the first pages of Song of The Bird and through his lectures and workshops others have kindly shared online, my heart and spirit took flight. The journey became clear and life became a joyous celebration. The stories he shares are priceless and his genius in ordering them undeniable. I feel extremely blessed and lucky to have had this master sent to me at a time when the student was ready. I've worn many professional hats during my life but make a humble living crafting jewerly from sea glass, semi precious stones and metals. It is enough. Thank you, Bill, for doing the work of fleshing out the details of the life of the man we have come to know and love. After completing Tony's Awareness workshop, it occurred to me that he has fleshed out a ninth beatitude and, if I may be so presumptuous as to put it to paper for him, I believe he would offer his assent to it: Blessed are those who are awake for to them has been given the power to really love. 
Cindy Khun.

No comments:

Post a Comment