Saturday, November 9, 2013

In response to my last post about the audio album I have launched. This is but a sample of many others who love and appreciate Tony, more than 26 years after his death:
Dear Bill,
    How wonderful to hear from you and with such exciting news.  I will be checking out your latest labours of love on behalf of our beloved Tony very, very soon.  I look forward to savouring them and the wisdom contained therein.  How delighted I was to read that you discovered that second book Tony mentioned.  I've never read anything by Krishnamurti although I've known of him and of his acclaim as a wise spiritual teacher.  It seems I have my work cut out for me for the next year or so.  I can't tell you how amazing and wonderful it is to me that Tony continues to direct my spiritual unfolding from the other realm.  It feels to me like he is right here and this is so very Christ-like and a precious gift.
     Alas, I am not the one who keeps a copy of one of Tony's books in my glove compartment.  I carry them in my heart instead.  Blessings on all the good works you've been undertaking.  May you live to see your efforts blossoming good fruit.  We are living in such amazing times when the spiritual insights of so many that have travelled before us are so readily available to seekers of wisdom and truth everywhere.
In deepest gratitude for our continued friendship,
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. You can find this comment on Tony's Facebook page: Anthony deMello-Call to Love page.

    ReplyDelete