Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I found this email very touching and want to share it with my friends:
Hi Bill,
I have been reading the "Happy Wanderer" and "the Way to Love" , many feelings reading this!
It seems as if I could listen Tony and if he were with me at the time that I read, I can´t believe that so many years have passed since he left. In one part of the "Happy Wanderer" I had the same feeling as you describe when there is a service in the Chapel in the USA, I felt the same when a loved cousin leave us. This has been my major lost because fortunately my parents are alive.
I can see Tony´s life pieces through your book and really love this man. As I mentioned since my first mail to you, he helped to me a lot and now he is continuing supporting to me. I also had a gratitude feeling to your parents, specially to your mother, thanks to them for this incredible family! All the best for you!
I am very, very happy to had the great opportunity to be in contact with you, many thanks Bill for your kind disposition to answer my e-mail. 
 
Kind Regards
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment