Saturday, November 30, 2013

On the 15th of October, I reported a medical crisis in my life. I quoted a story from one of Tony's books and followed the advise to see me through the last few weeks. Today, I am pleased to post the results and to say that "All has indeed turned out well"! I share on my blog today, what I communicated to all my regular correspondents, family and close friends:

Over the last few weeks, I have communicated with you a condition involving my health and the action that needed to be taken.
I am pleased to report that such action too place on the 28th of this October at Sydney Adventist Hospital. The surgeon  performed a Transurethral Prostatectomy( In simple terms, a medical procedure on my enlarged prostrate) The procedure went well and today, after a final successful 'flow test'(which means, "The river flows again, unaided) I have returned home- grateful and happy. 

The last few weeks have been very difficult, testing my resolve and patience. All of you have been wonderful with your messages of encouragement, prayers, love, support and offers of help. I cannot I thank you  enough for this affection you have shown me. I feel very blessed!
I return your love TENFOLD. Be well, be happy and if ever I can be of assistance to any of you, please do not hesitate to ask.
Bill.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy for you Bill. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.

    ReplyDelete