Thursday, October 9, 2014

I have already made it very clear that I do not belong to any church or follow a religion invented by man. The Vedas(whoever wrote them) Buddha, Jesus, followed by Mohamed and a host of other holy men, prophets of their time, were very clear about one thing-Love one another as I have loved you. Of course, they had a lot of other wise things to pass on but I think the common factor they all preached was Love.
I received an interesting article today and feel compelled to post it on my blog; not to gloat that it was posted by a Catholic priest but to make the point I have made before- organised religion excludes those who don't belong to 'The Club'.
So dear friends, take some time to read not only the article but also the comments.
Here is the link:
http://johnmenadue.com/blog/?p=2459#comment-18428

No comments:

Post a Comment