Thursday, September 5, 2013

Yesterday, I established an official Facebook page devoted to my brother Anthony(Tony) deMello.
I have received a huge response to this page and I thank everyone who took the time and made the effort to visit and support the page Anthony deMello-Call to Love.
I will now keep updating the page with anecdotes, quotes and where possible, recordings of some of Tony's work from his books, and from his biography, which I published in April 2012. The Happy Wanderer is available in India through Gujarat Sahitya Prakash and throughout the world through Orbis Books, Maryknoll NY USA or if you prefer, Amazon.com
I look forward to your visits and encourage you to keep visiting as often as you can and to encourage your friends to do likewise.
Many thanks my friends. I wish you peace and love!

1 comment: