Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I've been absent here for a good reason. That snail finally reached the top of the Cherry Tree.
Anthony deMello Sj, The Happy Wanderer- A tribute to my Brother was launched in Mumbai April 22nd and is now available through my Indian publisher Gujarat Sahitya Prakash: booksgsp@gmail.com.
If you live in Australia, it's available through the following link:  https://mosaicresources.com.au/titles/9789380066608
There's even better news: An American publisher(soon to be announced) has made an offer and contracts are being exchanged. The book should appear in North America by March next year.

I have almost forgotten how to use this blog since I spent most of the last twelve months compiling the book with my editor Clifford DeSilva.
Look forward to being more active here from now onward.
Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment